Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Ashbourne Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Ashbourne pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: White, Old London and Red incorporating 106x106, 53x53 squares, octagons, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
All the pattern swatches shown here are classic octagon dot designs.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour. .
- Similar to Chesterfield, using the 106mm/4” octagon and 53mm/2” square. Shown in the brochure with a modified Kingsley border..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Ashbourne Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|