Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Art Deco Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Art Deco pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: White, Black and Grey incorporating 106x106 squares, triangles, it is a design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
Many of our patterns, including the designs on this page, have been recreated from authentic Victorian catalogues.
Victorian floor tiles not only look at home when used in authentic Victorian and Edwardian patterns, they can also be used to evoke different eras, as this Art Deco design on this page testify. If this Art Deco style bathrooms appeal, you will find this and more decorated wall tiles and borders to inspire you in our Artworks collection. .
- A confident pattern made from the 106mm/4" squares paired with the 104x73x73mm triangles. Typically in black, white and grey, but looks good in any colour combination..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Art Deco Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Popularity:||5 stars rating|