Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Hexham Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Hexham pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: Chester Mews, Holkham Dune and Revival Grey incorporating 185x185, 104x89 triangles, hexagons, it is a design part of the Honeycomb and Hexagons geometric patterns
Our classic hexagons come in two sizes, 185mm/71/4” and 127mm/5”. The larger hexagon, diamond and equilateral triangle were made for each other to create beautiful patterns such as Hexham and Carlisle.
The classic hexagon or honeycomb design comes to us from nature via the beehive. This pleasing regular shape doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with other shaped tiles as it looks very fine on its own, especially in just one colour – see Buckfastleigh. .
- A pretty star shaped design. Shown in the brochure with a Rossetti border..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Hexham Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|