Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Huntingdon Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Huntingdon pattern shown is made up of 2 colours: Dover White and Pugin Blue incorporating Mix squares, rectangles, triangles, it is a design part of the Honeycomb and Hexagons geometric patterns
Our classic hexagons come in two sizes, 185mm/71/4” and 127mm/5”. The larger hexagon, diamond and equilateral triangle were made for each other to create beautiful patterns such as Hexham and Carlisle.
The classic hexagon or honeycomb design comes to us from nature via the beehive. This pleasing regular shape doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with other shaped tiles as it looks very fine on its own, especially in just one colour – see Buckfastleigh.
- Huntingdon includes a different hexagon to the others shown on this page. It’s a very useful shape particularly when creating borders. Shown in the brochure with modified Bronte border incorporating Colebrooke decorated tile..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Huntingdon Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|