Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Price Match guarantee!
Best online prices with us!
We ship to the UK and worldwide.
For best price, call our team on 01634710083
Arundel 3 Colour Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Arundel 3 Colour Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Arundel 3 Colour pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: Dover White, Pugin Blue and Grey incorporating Mix squares, triangles, octagons, it is a design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
Many of our patterns, including the designs on this page, have been recreated from authentic Victorian catalogues.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour.
- Arundel is a slightly more complex version of the octagon dot pattern. Changing the colours drastically changes the pattern, as these three swatches illustrate. Swatch shown in the brochure with a modified Hardy border..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Arundel 3 Colour Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently, therefore, colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request, we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:
|Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.
|Grey - Anthracite
|Blue - Purple