Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Braemar (D) with Browning victorian floor tile design
Here are more inspirational patterns with an enduring appeal; by simply framing these a new look will emerge.
Braemar an original style design made up of various colours: black and white in different shapes: squares and triangles. This pattern is in our Top 12 central designs with a rating of 3 stars.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.An intricate pattern of stars and squares, shown with Browning Border. Browning border is made up of 2 colours (White, Black), 3 shapes (rectangles, squares, triangles) and 4 sizes ( 151x24, 53x53, 50x36x36, 104x73x73 ).
An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 231 mm which we have classified as a medium border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles..
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
Tiles used in Braemar (D)
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile colour:||Black & White|
|Pattern colours:||2 colours|