Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Brighton (D) Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Brighton Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Brighton (D) pattern is made up of 3 colours: Dover White, Hawthorn Yellow and Holkham Dune incorporating 106x53, 106x106, 53x53 squares, rectangles, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Simple Geometry geometric patterns
Patterns based on basket weave and woven effects are all possible by introducing the rectangle to the square. Shown here is just a selection of the patterns that can be achieved from the sizes and colours available.
When you mix different shapes with squares interesting new patterns are possible, such as a simple grid-like Edinburgh or Norwich, or the woven effects of Lincoln and Falkirk, both achieved by adding rectangles. See other pages to see some of the designs which can be achieved for different areas around your home, from bathrooms to hallways, living rooms to conservatories.
- Like Edinburgh but made from smaller pieces. Shown in the brochure with a simple border using rectangles.
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Brighton Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Most commercial application, interior, exterior, heavy domestic locations|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Pattern colours:||3 colours|