Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Buckfastleigh Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Buckfastleigh Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Buckfastleigh pattern shown is made up of 1 colours: Revival Grey incorporating 185x185 hexagons, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Honeycomb and Hexagons geometric patterns
Our classic hexagons come in two sizes, 185mm/71/4” and 127mm/5”. The larger hexagon, diamond and equilateral triangle were made for each other to create beautiful patterns such as Hexham and Carlisle.
The classic hexagon or honeycomb design comes to us from nature via the beehive. This pleasing regular shape doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with other shaped tiles as it looks very fine on its own, especially in just one colour – see Buckfastleigh. .
- Looks good in one colour. Shown in the brochure with a border made from diamond shapes..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Buckfastleigh Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|With grey:||Grey - Anthracite|