Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Chester with Simple border a chequered victorian floor tile design
Chester with Simple border a chequered Black and White Victorian floor tile design recreated from authentic patterns. A classic old English design which will add timeless charm to your home; is made up of 2 colours (Black, & White), 1 shape (square) and 1 size ( 53x53x9mm) an original style design made up of various coloured Black & White, it is a design part of the perfect symmetry geometric patterns.
Chester a Classic Original Style design made up of various colours: Black and White in one shape: square.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.Simple border is made up of 2 colours (Black and White), 1 shape (rectangles) and 2 sizes ( 151x24x9, 151x75x9 mm )
An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 238 mm which we have classified as a medium border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile colour:||Black & White|
|Collection:||Victorian Floor Tiles|
|Price info:||per m²|
|Pattern colours:||2 colours|