Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Dorchester (A) with Simple Border victorian floor tile design
The checkerboard pattern is timeless, classic, and ever-popular. Simply take squares of the same size in two colours for the traditional chessboard style. The 151mm/6” square pattern can be used for maximum coverage on large expanses of the floor.
Dorchester (A) is an original style design shown here in black and white and only uses square shapes. This pattern is in our Top 3 central designs with a rating of 5 stars.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.This check pattern uses 106mm/41/8” squares and can be made in other colour combinations too. It’s like Wellington, but on the slant, set at 45˚ to the border/wall. Shown here with a Simple border. This border is made up of 2 colours (Black, White), 1 shape (rectangle), and 2 sizes (151x24x9, 151x75x9mm).
An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 128mm which we have classified as a narrow border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules, and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations are available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
|Area of use:
|Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.