Slip resistant floor tile Dorset Woolliscroft Flat with anti-slip qualities tiles
The Flat collection has a smooth matt finish
Characteristics: 148 x 148 x 9mm • 44pcs/20 kg per m2 300 x 300 x 9mm • 11pcs/20 kg per m2
A versatile smooth surfaced tile in 2 sizes and 7 colours, which is easy to keep clean.
- Light catering areas with high traffic such as snack bars, cafés, pubs, bars and restaurants (front of house)
- Industrial and retail areas such as shops and workshops
- Residential settings like kitchens and hallways
- Flat tiles are fully vitrified and are suitable for external use, including floors (shod areas only) or on walls
- Attractive and practical for external cladding
Dorset Woolliscroft slip resistant floor tile ranges at Decoramic. These specialist floor tiles have been developed with specific areas of usage in mind, and applications include dry areas and wet areas with heavy footfall, wheeled traffic areas, and weather exposed – in fact, anywhere slip resistance qualities are required. This range of high resistance floor tiles offer exceptional performance and safety standards for industrial, commercial, leisure and domestic markets and have been thoroughly tested using the most widely recognised slip resistance test methods currently available. This Dorset Woolliscroft tile has an attractive smooth surface which belies its anti-slip qualities. It's an extremely versatile floor covering for dry area applications including shod external areas.
Do you need help?
We look forward to receiving your call.