Dorset Wooliscroft Tactile Blister tile range
The Tactile Blister collection has a high-profile tactile finish
Characteristics: 400 x 400 x 12.5mm • 6.2pcs/27.9 kg per m2
Like Tactile Corduroy this hard wearing Tactile contains porcelain aggregate throughout. The Blister profile is designed to warn the visually impaired of the edge of all off-street platforms and pavements near crossings. It is also used for heavy rail platforms.
- Thickness of 12.5mm means it is very strong and rigid for very heavy traffic areas
- Meets the requirements of the Joint Mobility Unit of the RNIB, DETR and the CAE
- Profile conforms to British and European standards
- Exceptional performance and safety standards
- ‘Corduroy’ option also available
- Network Rail approved
- No colour fading in UV light
Do you need help?
We look forward to receiving your call.