Dorset Wooliscroft Tactile Corduroy tile range
The Tactile Corduroy collection has a high-profile tactile finish
Characteristics: 400 x 400 x 12.5mm • 6.2pcs/27.9 kg per m2
Like Tactile Blister , Tactile Corduroy contains porcelain aggregate throughout the tile body, for hard wearing and sustainable qualities. The Corduroy profile is designed to warn visually impaired people of the presence of specific hazards and implies ‘proceed with caution’. The two shades are contrasting colours which meet current building regulations for LRV contrasting variance. Features include:
- Thickness of 12.5mm for very heavy traffic areas
- Meets the requirements of the Joint Mobility Unit of the RNIB, DETR and the CAE
- Exceptional performance and safety standards
- 'Blister' option also available
- Network Rail approved
- No colour fading in UV light
Do you need help?
We look forward to receiving your call.