Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Eltham with Bennett victorian floor tile design
These will complement superbly any traditionalistic or contemporary homes; by combining the colours can easily change the look.
Eltham an original style design made up of various colours: grey, dover white, red, blue, pugin blue in different shapes: squares and triangles.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.The Rochester pattern (left) scaled down by using smaller tiles. Shown with a Bennett border. Bennett border is made up of 4 colours (Dover White, Grey, Pugin Blue, Red), 3 shapes (rectangles, triangles, squares) and 3 sizes (151x24x9, 73x52x52x9, 53x53x9mm)
. An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 126mm which we have classified as a narrow border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles..
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- 106x106x 9 Square Grey tile 6804v
- 75x75x9 Square Dover White tile 7103v
- 75x75x9 Square Grey tile 6803v
- 53x53x9 Square Dover White tile 7102v
- 104x73x73x9 Triangle Dover White tile 7114v
- 104x73x73x9 Triangle Red tile 6114v
- 104x73x73x9 Triangle Blue tile 6614v
- 73x52x52x9 Triangle Dover White tile 7113v
- 73x52x52x9 Triangle Grey tile 6813v
- 73x52x52x9 Triangle Pugin Blue tile 6913v
Tiles used in Eltham
TECHNICAL DETAILS (main points):
Suitability: Most commercial applications, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations. If in doubt please refer to our technical department for further advice
Description: dry pressed ceramic tiles with low water absorption 0.5 - 3%, vitrified.
Slip resistance: R10
Working tolerances: 0.75% - 1.2%
Mohs scale surface resistance: 7
Chemical resistance: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-13
Thermal shock: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-9 1996
FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (main points):
These tiles are unglazed, we recommend that they are sealed.
Recommended grout gap 2mm; they have to be grouted with a grey cement based grout suitable for your application.
Recommended tile adhesive - click link below.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Pattern colours:||2 colours|