Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Falkirk victorian floor tile design with Rochester border
When you mix different shapes with squares interesting new patterns are possible, such as a simple grid combination, or the woven tiled effects. Browse our Victorian specialist web pages to see some of the designs which can be achieved for different areas around your home, from bathrooms to hallways, living rooms to conservatories.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, and border designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, which is 123mm which we have classified as a narrow border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement-based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
Tiles used in Bespoke Falkirk
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Tile colour:||Black & White|
|Pattern colours:||2 colours|