Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Ideal when more open and working time is needed
Depends on the nature and flatness of the surface and the method of application, but on a level background the amount of adhesive required at 3mm thickness will be: approx. 2kg/m² for dry wall areas. approx. 4kg/m² for floors, exterior and wet areas.
White Tile Fixer from Mudd Tiling 20kg bag
- Suitable for: wall & floor, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Swimming Pools, Power Showers, Underfloor Heating
- Features and Benefits: Long Open Time
- For Porcelain & Ceramic Tiles
- Floor & Wall Applications
- 24 Hour Set
- Water Resistant
- Frost Resistant
- Sets in 24 hours
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Contains Porcel Bond
- Application: Indoor & Outdoor
- Fixing: Read latest manufacturer recommendations before any installation commences
- Downloads: Other catalogues
To find out more browse this range on our online site, or give us a ring..
|Application:||wall & floor|
|Area of use:||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Suitability:||Kitchen & Bathrooms|
|Price info:||per bag|