Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Newbury modern style Victorian tile design
About this modern style Victorian tile design
Newbury pattern, a Hawthorn Yellow, Chester Mews and Dover White floor tile design. A simple design which will add timeless charm to your home; is made up of 3 colours (Chester Mews, Hawthorn Yellow and Dover White), 1 shape ( triangles ) and 1 size ( 73x52x52 ). An original style design made up of various colours Chester Mews, Hawthorton Yellow and Dover White, a design part of the Perfect Fit geometric patterns.
This pleasing shape doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with other shaped tiles as it looks very fine on its own, as you can see in this design.
Newbury an original style design made up of various colours: Hawthorn Yellow, Chester Mews and Dover White using one shape: an equilateral triangle.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.If you choose to use a border with the design, an important factor to consider is the width. You can choose any border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles..
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Matt
Tiles used in Newbury
|Collection:||Victorian Floor Tiles|
|Price info:||per m²|
|Pattern colours:||3 colours|