Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
About this Victorian rectangle black 6324v tile
- Victorian rectangle plain black floor tile with a matt finish, this tile is a ceramic floor tile suitable for internal and external applications; it is normally used in creating olde original style traditional Victorian floor designs for bathrooms, conservatories, hallways, kitchens, paths, porches, public areas and many more.It is suitable for coommercial and residential floors.
You can view the Victorian Floor Tiles Collection in our online catalogue, or visit our showroom in Rochester, Kent.
- Story Geometrical floor tiles for recreating authentic and traditional Victorian and Edwardian designs, and for creating more contemporary patterns..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Colour variations: Other colours available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Original Style Victorian Tile Catalogue | Colours and Sizes
Patterns that uses this tile:
- Victorian Ambleside
- Victorian Brighton
- Victorian Cambridge
- Victorian Cambridge 3 Colour
- Victorian Canterbury
- Victorian Colchester
- Victorian Lincoln
- Victorian Norwich
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Area of Use Residential, Kitchen, Hall, Conservatory, Bathroom, Hearth, Hotel, Floor, Dining Room, Commercial, Living Area, Garden Path, Outdoor, Bar/restaurant|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile size:||106 x 53 mm|
|Price info:||per tile|