Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
About this Victorian Elgin Border Black on White 6580V tile
- Victorian Elgin Border Decorative black on white floor tile with a matt finish, this tile is a ceramic floor tile suitable for internal and external applications; it is normally used in creating olde original style traditional Victorian floor designs for bathrooms, conservatories, hallways, kitchens, paths, porches, public areas and many more.It is suitable for coommercial and residential floors.
You can view the Victorian Floor Tiles Collection in our online catalogue, or visit our showroom in Rochester, Kent.
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Colour variations: Other colours available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Original Style Victorian Tile Catalogue | Colours and Sizes
Patterns that uses this tile:
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Area of Use Residential, Kitchen, Wetroom Floor, Hall, Conservatory, Bathroom, Hearth, Hotel, Floor, Dining Room, Commercial, Living Area, Garden Path, Outdoor, Bar/restaurant|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile colour:||Black & White|
|Tile size:||151 x 75 mm|