Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Pomeroy victorian floor tile design
These patterns have been recreated from original and authentic Victorian catalogues and settings.
Pomeroy an original style design made up of various colours: black, white, grey in different shapes: octagons and squares.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.Dramatic Pomeroy pattern in Black, Grey and White, shown here without a border.
An important factor if you are choosing a framing border is the width because some of them may be too wide for certain areas. You can choose any border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
Tiles used in Pomeroy
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Collection:||Victorian Floor Tiles|
|Price info:||per m²|