Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Chesterfield Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Chesterfield pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: Dover White, Black and Grey incorporating 151x151, 75x75 squares, octagons, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
All the pattern swatches shown here are classic octagon dot designs.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour. .
- The pattern is the same layout as York but the square is bigger (75mm/3”) and placed alongside the longer edges of the octagon. Shown in the brochure with Kingsley border..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Chesterfield Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|