Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Original Style 6713V green triangle 73 x 52 x 52 | 3 x 2 x 2" plain tile
About this Victorian triangle green 6713v tile
- Victorian triangle plain green floor tile with a matt finish, this tile is a ceramic floor tile suitable for internal and external applications; it is normally used in creating olde original style traditional Victorian floor designs for bathrooms, conservatories, hallways, kitchens, paths, porches, public areas and many more.It is suitable for commercial and residential floors.
You can view the Victorian Floor Tiles Collection in our online catalogue, or visit our showroom in Rochester, Kent.
- Story Geometrical floor tiles for recreating authentic and traditional Victorian and Edwardian designs, and for creating more contemporary patterns..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Colour variations: Other colours available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Original Style Victorian Tile Catalogue | Colours and Sizes
Patterns that uses this tile:
- Victorian Blenheim
- Victorian Blenheim 3 Colour
- Victorian Braemar
- Victorian Cambridge
- Victorian Cambridge 3 Colour
- Victorian Canterbury
- Victorian Chatsworth
- Victorian Colchester
- Victorian Conway
- Victorian Eltham
- Victorian Lambeth
- Victorian Osborne
- Victorian Savoy
- Victorian Westminster
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Area of Use Residential, Kitchen, Hall, Conservatory, Bathroom, Hearth, Hotel, Floor, Dining Room, Commercial, Living Area, Garden Path, Outdoor, Bar/restaurant|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile size:||73 x 52 x 52 mm|