Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Anniversary with Simple border victorian floor tile design
Anniversary with Simple border a blue, dover white, melbourne black spot on dover white, revival grey, grey Victorian floor tile design recreated from authentic patterns. A detailed olde english design which will add timeless charm to your home; is made up of 5 colours (blue, dover white, melbourne black spot on dover white, revival grey, grey), 3 shapes (squares, rectangles, triangles) and 5 sizes (75x75, 151x24, 106x106, 149x106x106, 104x73x73mm) an original style design made up of various colours blue, dover white, melbourne black spot on dover white, revival grey, grey. It is a design part of the Timeless Charm geometric patterns.
In the Victorian and Edwardian eras, it was possible to choose designs from pattern books and catalogues. Many of our traditional patterns are authentic replicas from these designs, using the natural original clay colours of red, black, white, brown and buff.
Anniversary, an Original Style design made up of various colours: blue, dover white, melbourne black spot on dover white, revival grey, grey in different shapes: squares, rectangles and triangles.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.
The Simple border is made up of 3 colours (grey, blue and dover white), 1 shape (rectangle) and 1 size ( 151x24mm)
An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 229mm which we have classified as a medium border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Original Style 6603V blue square 75x75
- Original Style 7121v dover white plain rectangle 151x24mm
- Original Style 7910v black spot on dover white decorative melbourne border 151x24mm
- Original Style7703v revival grey plain square 75x75mm
- Original Style 6604v blue plain square 106x106mm
- Original Style 7116v dover white plain triangle149x106x106mm
- Original Style 6814v grey plain triangle 104x73x73mm
Tiles used in Anniversary
Suitability: Most commercial applications, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations. If in doubt please refer to our technical department for further advice
Description: dry pressed ceramic tiles with low water absorption 0.5 - 3%, vitrified.
Slip resistance: R10
Working tolerances: 0.75% - 1.2%
Mohs scale surface resistance: 7
Chemical resistance: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-13
Thermal shock: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-9 1996
These tiles are unglazed, we recommend that they are sealed.
Recommended grout gap 2mm; they have to be grouted with a grey cement-based grout suitable for your application.
Recommended tile adhesive - click the link below.
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Collection:||Victorian Floor Tiles|