Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Price Match guarantee!
Best online prices with us!
We ship to the UK and worldwide.
For best price, call our team on 01634710083
Chelsea Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Chelsea Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Chelsea pattern shown is made up of 2 colours: Dover White and Regency Bath incorporating 127x127 hexagons, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Honeycomb and Hexagons geometric patterns
Our classic hexagons come in two sizes, 185mm/71/4” and 127mm/5”. The larger hexagon, diamond and equilateral triangle were made for each other to create beautiful patterns such as Hexham and Carlisle.
The classic hexagon or honeycomb design comes to us from nature via the beehive. This pleasing regular shape doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with other shaped tiles as it looks very fine on its own, especially in just one colour – see Buckfastleigh.
- Adding a contrasting colour adds extra interest. Shown in the brochure with a framing border..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Chelsea Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently, therefore, colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request, we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:
|Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.