Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Durham with Rochester victorian floor tile design
Durham with Rochester border a Black, Dover White, Holkham Dune Victorian floor tile design recreated from authentic patterns. A classic old English design which will add timeless charm to your home; is made up of 3 colours (Black, Dover White, Holkham Dune), 1 shape (squares) and 1 size ( 53x53x9mm) an original style design made up of various coloured Black, Dover White, Holkham Dune it is a design part of the perfect symmetry geometric patterns
Durham an Original Style design made up of various colours: Black, Dover White, Holkham Dune in one shape: squares.
Contact our friendly team to get help with quantity estimations; main patterns are priced per square metre, borders designs are priced per linear metre but sold in any quantity without a minimum order value or quantity.Rochester border is made up of 3 colours (Black, Dover White, Holkham Dune ), 3 shapes (rectangles, squares, triangles) and 3 sizes (151x24x9, 53x53x9, 73x52x52x9mm)
An important factor when you are choosing a framing border is the width, this is 238mm which we have classified as a medium border. This is only a single suggestion, you can choose another border, mix colours, add other shapes or simply make up your own by combining individual tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallways, kitchens, porches, pathways, conservatories, bathrooms, public areas, vestibules and more...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
Tiles used in Durham
|Tile size category:
|Tiles per square metre:
|Victorian Floor Tiles