Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Harrogate Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Harrogate pattern shown is made up of 2 colours: Black and White incorporating 106x106, 37x37 squares, octagons, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
All the pattern swatches shown here are classic octagon dot designs.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour. .
- A reduced scale version of York using the 106mm/4” octagon and 37mm/1” square, suited to smaller areas like porches and halls. Shown in the brochure with a modified Austen border..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Harrogate Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Popularity:||4 stars rating|