Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Original Style 6431V white octagon 151 x 151 | 6 x 6" plain tile
About this Victorian octagon white 6431v tile
- Victorian octagon plain white floor tile with a matt finish, this tile is a ceramic floor tile suitable for internal and external applications; it is normally used in creating olde original style traditional Victorian floor designs for bathrooms, conservatories, hallways, kitchens, paths, porches, public areas and many more.It is suitable for commercial and residential floors.
You can view the Victorian Floor Tiles Collection in our online catalogue, or visit our showroom in Rochester, Kent.
- Story Geometrical floor tiles for recreating authentic and traditional Victorian and Edwardian designs, and for creating more contemporary patterns..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Colour variations: Other colours available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Original Style Victorian Tile Catalogue | Colours and Sizes
Patterns that uses this tile:
- Victorian Arundel
- Victorian Arundel 3 Colour
- Victorian Arundel 3 Colour dark
- Victorian Chesterfield
- Victorian Inverlochy
- Victorian Nottingham
- Victorian Warwick
- Victorian York
|Application:||Walls & Floors|
|Suitability:||Indoors & Outdoors|
|Tile size category:||Small|
|Area of use:||Area of Use Residential, Kitchen, Hall, Conservatory, Bathroom, Hearth, Hotel, Floor, Dining Room, Commercial, Living Area, Garden Path, Outdoor, Bar/restaurant|
|Tiles per square metre:||n/a|
|Tile colour:||Off White - Cream|
|Tile size:||151 x 151 mm|