Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Conway Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Conway Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Conway pattern shown is made up of 4 colours: White, Blue, Black and Grey incorporating Mix squares, rectangles, triangles, it is a design part of the Perfect Symmetry geometric patterns
The patterns shown here are increasing in complexity with the introduction of the (non equilateral) triangle. This most useful shape works well with the square (being half a square itself).
When you mix different shapes with squares interesting new patterns are possible, such as a simple grid like Edinburgh or Norwich, or the woven effects of Lincoln and Falkirk, both achieved by adding rectangles. See other pages to see some of the designs which can be achieved for different areas around your home, from bathrooms to hallways, living rooms to conservatories.
- Conway’s grid pattern is on the diagonal, similar to Fotheringhay.Shown in the brochure with modified Browning border..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Conway Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|With grey:||Grey - Anthracite|
|With blue:||Blue - Purple|