Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Eltham Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Eltham Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Eltham pattern shown is made up of 4 colours: Grey, Dover White, Blue and Pugin Blue incorporating Mix squares, triangles, it is a design part of the Perfect proportions geometric patterns
Opulent patterns such as these need larger spaces to get the full, glorious impact. They are best framed with deep borders to retain the grand effect.
In the Victorian and Edwardian eras, it was possible to choose designs from pattern books and catalogues. Many of our traditional patterns are authentic replicas from these designs, using the natural original clay colours of red, black, white, brown and buff.
- The Rochester pattern scaled down by using smaller tiles.
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: the recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Eltham Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|With grey:||Grey - Anthracite|
|With blue:||Blue - Purple|