Room set photography may include products from the same range but may not be the design or colour you are currently viewing.
Inverlochy Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Inverlochy Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Inverlochy pattern shown is made up of 5 colours: White, Buff, Red, Blue and Black incorporating Mix squares, triangles, octagons, hexagons it is a design part of the Timeless Designs geometric patterns
These geometric designs have certainly stood the test of time and are as popular now as when they were first created.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour.
- This pattern takes its name from the design on the original floor at Inverlochy Castle, a grand Victorian house in Scotland. Queen Victoria wrote in her diary after a visit, “I never saw a lovelier or more romantic spot”. Shown in the brochure with a Byron border..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Inverlochy Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Popularity:||3 stars rating|
|With blue:||Blue - Purple|