Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Lincoln Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Lincoln Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Lincoln pattern shown is made up of 2 colours: Dover White and Black incorporating 106x53, 53x53 squares, rectangles, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Simple Geometry geometric patterns
Patterns based on basket weave and woven effects are all possible by introducing the rectangle to the square. Shown here is just a selection of the patterns that can be achieved from the sizes and colours available.
When you mix different shapes with squares interesting new patterns are possible, such as a simple grid like Edinburgh or Norwich, or the woven effects of Lincoln and Falkirk, both achieved by adding rectangles. See other pages to see some of the designs which can be achieved for different areas around your home, from bathrooms to hallways, living rooms to conservatories.
- Another woven effect design using the small 53mm/2” square and matching rectangle. Shown in the brochure with a simple border..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Lincoln Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|