Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Why the Arundel Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Arundel pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: Green, Red and Buff incorporating Mix squares, triangles, octagons, it is a design part of the Classic Combinations geometric patterns
Many of our patterns, including the designs on this page, have been recreated from authentic Victorian catalogues.
The octagon dot pattern goes back further than the Victorian era when it also enjoyed huge popularity. Such a classic will always be in vogue. Keep it simple in black and white or add hints of coloured ‘dots’. You can be bold by reversing the colour emphasis or just enjoy its linear beauty in a single colour.
- This pattern takes on a bolder look in White, Black and Buff. Swatch shown in the brochure with a Hardy border..
- Suitable for: Halway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Arundel Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
As all screens are calibrated differently therefore colours may differ and as such no guarantees can be made regarding exact colour matches. On request we can provide colour samples for you to view.
|Area of use:||Most commercials application, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations.|
|Popularity:||5 stars rating|