Room set photography includes tiles from the same range but may not be the tile design or colour you are currently viewing.
Brighton Original Style Victorian Floor Tiles
Why the Brighton Victorian Floor Tile pattern?
- Brighton pattern shown is made up of 3 colours: White, Chester Mews and Green incorporating 106x53, 106x106, 53x53 squares, rectangles, it is a simple, classic and stylish design part of the Simple Geometry geometric patterns
Patterns based on basket weave and woven effects are all possible by introducing the rectangle to the square. Shown here is just a selection of the patterns that can be achieved from the sizes and colours available.
When you mix different shapes with squares interesting new patterns are possible, such as a simple grid like Edinburgh or Norwich, or the woven effects of Lincoln and Falkirk, both achieved by adding rectangles. See other pages to see some of the designs which can be achieved for different areas around your home, from bathrooms to hallways, living rooms to conservatories.
- Like Edinburgh but made from smaller pieces. Shown in the brochure with a simple border using rectangles..
- Suitable for: Hallway, kitchen, porch, path, conservatories, bathroom, public area, vestibule,...
- Grout: recommended gap is 2mm and a light grey cement based grout colour
- Fixing: Ensure tiles are clean and free of dust and dirt; seal the individual tiles before any installation commences
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pattern variations: Other colour combinations available
- Finish: Unglazed / Matt
- Downloads: Brighton Pattern Specs | Original Style Victorian Brochure | Colours and Sizes
View more Original Style tiles
TECHNICAL DETAILS (main points):
Suitability: Most commercial applications, interior, exterior heavy domestic locations. If in doubt please refer to our technical department for further advice
Description: dry pressed ceramic tiles with low water absorption 0.5 - 3%, vitrified.
Slip resistance: R10
Working tolerances: 0.75% - 1.2%
Mohs scale surface resistance: 7
Chemical resistance: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-13
Thermal shock: conforms to standard BS EN ISO 10545-9 1996
FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (main points):
These tiles are unglazed, we recommend that they are sealed.
Recommended grout gap 2mm; they have to be grouted with a grey cement based grout suitable for your application.
Recommended tile adhesive - click link below.